Main Menu
On-line in Portal
» Guests: 1
» Members: 0
Users on Chat now
Short Messages

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:52
Add mor emaps, admin to server like Alien invasion, mesa map is too overplayed, max 20, 30 min, then no mesa map for 2,3 rounds

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:51
Mesa map is TOO OVERPLAYED, stop playing MESA MAP

DarkAngel
13-10-2021 22:19
Hi everyone, how are you people? I hope that we will play Crysis again soon Smile

Freebo
08-02-2020 15:52
Hi and welcome back Albert. Yeah, Some people are still here from time to time. In this very moment not many. But will be at lest few soon.

Albert
08-02-2020 00:26
Greetings! Anyone still here?

momosk
09-03-2018 02:29
My Tutorial CZ/SK How to connect server (: https://www.youtub
e.com/watch?v=eu1L
aCwSW24

Freebo
07-03-2018 22:43
Of course. This the point of our network. Anybody can create own server even with custom maps + anybody will be able to join it. Check http://CryMP.Net - HELP Page.

momosk
07-03-2018 21:04
is it a possibility to create your own server?

momosk
07-03-2018 21:03
nice tnx

Freebo
07-03-2018 19:15
Hi. Yes. It was on-line for years - and will be back soon - but you shouldn't work so good for all. You can try now Shore on Air Battle - no crazy commands!

momosk
07-03-2018 18:44
Hello I wanted to ask you or you could not create a normal server Map, MESA BEACH because these servers where these awkward commands can not be played is not true crysis.

Tupixpl
02-03-2018 21:27
Crysis1 the best

Frankie
08-01-2018 22:34
Hello.

Frisk14
08-01-2018 16:37
hello

SNIPER
08-12-2017 14:09
yap , it was fine on win7 64 bit , i see this issue only on win8.1 ,and thanks for taking care of crysis you and your teammates

Check more messages
View Subject
Crysis 1 Multiplayer - Unofficial Fan Portal » ABOUT PORTAL, FORUMS, PROGRAMMING, TECHNICAL REQUE » Comments and ideas for this Portal
 Print subject
German Crysis need to be hated only
embak
Dear Freebo. I am one old Crysis player & fan. I wish to say only one: German Crysis need to be hated only!!! Today I simply Wish to promote GerCry video in Crytek Developer site (Crydev) http://www.crydev...;start=120 but at same second one of them members answer to me - I am hacker Shock because I promote GermanCrysis ! I send PM to that member (because thread was closed) and look who he answer http://www.embak....net/PM.jpg That answer was very interesting for me and I begin to search why all these idiots think GerCry work is illegal and look who I find in other not so smart post http://i57.tinypi...zumc2h.jpg at same thread - Interesting - here was the key who I search all the time and with that reason Crydev admin close that thread with note "With that said, certain people are certainly moving on very thin ice here, and I would carefully reconsider if I want to publicly represent myself as the partner of someone when I am not..." (him post are at the end of discussion)
Lol - they all can not read (player from picture http://i57.tinypi...zumc2h.jpg in global chat who say: "Crysis multiplayer will be closed on 31.05.2014 but if you wish to continue to play multiplayer after 31.05.2014 visit our official partner germancrysis.com download and install our new patch and you will be able to continue to play after GameSpy shutting down procedure"Wink you can check that message in game global chat - where you see inside message who are partner of who ? That person who own that player profile simply say "they are my own official partners" lol Crytek admins are incompetent too and they should to be dismissed from work due to incompetence and bias. If that message was from my embak profile or other player pofile ? (That are simply in game profiles who mean nothing !!!) What they will say ? Who are official partner of embak ??????
Sorry but I think all in that thread are an idiots (that are my opinion only but I can prove that so easy Grin ). If you search the answer ? Here have a good one - GermanCrysis need to be hated only!!! But who will hate all these server admins who all the time own no-cd key servers ? and ruin our great game? who will hate all hackers who hack our servers and finally they say "-We are Crysis community!!!" - nooo they all are ASSH0LES !!! It's was enough for me.
Pfft lets begin to hate GermanCrysis together (and do not talk with them). Him coder AMD leave them (before more than 8 months) , him head admin Razor leave them too (maybe year ago) , him owner Mr.O'Neill leave him too (before few months) , lets we all leave them together , or better we need to begin together to hate them. OMG what a stupid world. They love our beloved game just like all of as ( they are only one man army because all leave him / him new owner are DieAertze/ and I am pretty shure DieAertze (like you Freebo) pay a lot of money with just one reason - to keep that game alive./

Web
Freebo
Well. I can tell you one thing. I have heard a lot of bad things about German Crysis before But I have never checked it for good - so I couldn't confirm all that.

I've also said before that they are for sure not partners of Crytek - (yes I saw this spamming info on Crysis - chat) But I couldn't belive it's true - just because I knew Crytek doesn't need any partner + I knew Crytek doesn't care about our game anymore it's not even their game now but EA's.

I respect Cevat Yerli and his brothers A LOT for creating this FANTASTIC game for us - and I always will but I also know that they left Crysis 1 - only Crysis 3 and new projects count's for them now. This is sad - but what can we do?

Imagine them still working on Crysis 1 (like moders try to do). Would be perfect. But they don't care - that's why I know German Crysis can't be their partner. Who would belive that ?

I also know that many people hate GC (I can't confirm it because I don't know them so well in person). I know also that NOW DieAertze94 is trying to Fix all GC problems and make German Crysis work as it should work (I wan't to belive it). He seems ok and I just try to belive him. I have private conversations with him on this portal and he even tryes to concider my ideas to put on their patch (like Maps Auto Downloader - that I really would love - as I have said on forums)

So you are right that - promoting German Crysis on Crytek's page where you can find many of German Crysis haters - was a bad idea (I'd never do that because I saw many posts there months ago). But Maybe they are wrong. You don't know any of those guys in real life. You can't say for sure and look them in the eyes. We really need to wait 6 weeks and check it out together.

DieAertze94 have said that they will not use cracked servers and will check CD key - so it will be 100% legal (I can't say that about some other programmers and moders who has No-CD key servers on-line for many many years)

I just try to belive him. I don't want to hate before I know it all for 100%. I was always alone (not in any clan) with my maps, my 4 servers that are always on-line (it's for me about 350$ for each year) and always playing and talking with a group of my good friends - about 20 players playing on my servers and maps. So I wasn't playing on other clans or groups I don't know them well (but I've always heard about them). I had not time for playing everywhere. Not that I didn't want to.

So belive me I can be a real Judge here - trying to find out who is a hacker, who is not legal who is a good person and who is a cheater. My server's name was always < Fair Play > - for over 3 years now - and it's not a coincidence - It's the way I am. I don't respect people that are not saying the truth about things in Crysis - Belive me I will check all solutions and all admins to decide who is worth trusting and working with.

I'm just trying to belive DieAertze94 - that he is ok - and that he is really saying the truth about his plans in Crysis 1. But he also say that their patch is still not ready - so we don't know if it will work any time. Maybe never.

I'm Crytek's fan even now when they decided to leave Crysis 1. And I will always support legal versions. That doesn't mean I will not mod servers because this is the best way in Crysis - freedom of creation.

But you can trust me on that. I'm not judging people using opinions of others. I need to know them first for months - and when I find out that they are NOT FAIR - that will be the end of cooperation. But untill that time I just try to belive all of them.

I've heard bad opinions about many admins - but again some of them can be made by 14 years old and 14 years old sometimes are just kids who are angry (some 20 years old can act like 5 yeras old kids also) - so I need to check it myself to tell who is FAIR and who is NOT - and Now I don't have choice because on that depends my future in Crysis MP.

I'm in Contact with Zi and with DieAertze94 - and we will see how will all look in the future. I can't say bad word about anybody now.

So try to don't hate anybody yet man - belive me Crysis 1 is importaint for all of us and we have to stick together. Wee need to keep this multiplayer alive - BUT we have to choose those who are FAIR, LEGAL, NICE for others and who can be TRUSTED.

The moment we find out some of them is a cheater in any way - we will leave him and stick with FAIR people.

Please don't try to promote anything anywhere before checking it out. That's why I always say - we have to wait till patches will be ready, test it, talk with people and only after that we can promote their things. Check my first posts on my Youtube channel or here ( https://www.youtu...8&hd=1 ) - about new patches I didn't even wanted to use names of programmers - trying to be objective on this.

Now we use names because those programmers and owners are talking with us in official way. So it's different - but we still have to wait and check the results. No hating before that.

I tell you one thing again.

NO RESPECT FOR HACKERS in game. NO RESPECT on CHEATERS or CRACKING THE GAME. NO RESPECT for ILLEGAL CRYSIS COPIES. NO RESPECT FOR RUDE people that are not nice IN GAME or on FORUMS. I love Crysis because I meet many nice people here - not haters (I meet a lot of haters on games like BF3 - I see the difference - belive me). So I won't let destroy Crysis MP by any kind of Cheater.

People just try to be OK. Haters and Idiots are destroying our REAL world - so let's keep at least Crysis 1 wrold CLEAN, NICE, LEGAL HONEST and RESPECTFUL.

Thank You very much !!

... and let's wait few weeks for masterservers patches and test them.

Zivy
You still say that other servers = No-CD key bull****s (!HotSpot family etc.), but GermanCrysis has been No-CD key server for long time too Grin

Zivy
One my friend changed his CD-key in registries to some random text and guess what Shock He connected your beloved innocent GermanCrysis without any problems...

It is really nice how GermanCrysis admin says here:
"Germancrysis respects EA's and Crytek's work. Please understand that we will not provide support for illegal game versions. You have to own a valid license to play this game. As before, unauthorized accounts will be kicked.".
If this was true, then my friend couldn´t join the server.

Freebo
Zi get sober man. What is wrong with you ?
I had never called any name of No CD-Key servers. It's you who who shows here the name of those. If you are using no CD-Key servers it's not my problem but your's - So relax ok ?

First of all GC is not my beloved because I know them in person only 3-4 weeks - and to tell the truth I know you a little longer and was waiting for you patch before they said they will for on their version. I've always admired your code works. So I don't wan't to talk about game cracking here ok ?

I just try to belive that also DieAertze will give us good, universal patch. Do I need to hate GC ? Why ? I know you war but it's your private thing why do you wan't to destroy everybody around by your problems with GC ?

Let me just tell you I'm not a kid like some of those allways fighting admins. I don't know about you after reading your last post. I just don't care about your wars. Life is a real war - We don't need that in our beloved Crysis !!! I just care about Crysis and Fair players. That's all.

... and yes. I will always say cracking Crysis or servers - just to play multi without buying game for 10$ is bad and stupid. Well ok maybe it's ok for some 6 years old players just to try the game before buying. But c'mon this game is not expensive. I would pay 1000$ to buy it if I didn't have 3 DVDs + Wars + Patched from steam.

I will never support no CD-Key servers. But I also won't fight with theym. I know some people play Crysis only because they are 2 lazy to buy it for 10$. Ok. This is the way this world goes.
I will never respecth hacking, cheating, steeling. If Crysis was expensive - well - I would think twice but it's almost free. So I don't care if you or GC uses cracked servers. I will never do it.

I will have 1 player you will have 100. So ? Be proud Smile

Stop hating, We are all together in this - Relax and get some sleep. I see you really need it. Don't destroy the community it's all we have !!

Zivy
Sorry :$, that was meant to embak, not you Wink Forgot to write "@embak" at beginning and editing posts is impossible here.

Zivy
Just go to his "Http://desislava.net" and see how he indirectly keeps insulting our clan, example:

Crysis-1 server list «link» :x only fastest servers

This link shows all servers EXCEPT !HotSpot family servers, so by his mind, those are just crap lag servers...

Now other little detail, it is weird that right after DESISLAVA came to world of Crysis - before 1 year and something, original GermanCrysis got DDoSed and they yet switched (in 1 week) to DDoS proof DESISLAVA...
Then magically other dude from Bulgary kept DDoSing !HotSpot servers with hacks from unnamed author, which only embark seems to know and he tells that author of those hacks is good man... I still have those messages on Skype, embak, though you removed me Grin

So it seems that most innocent embak is evil...
But anyway, this is my personal opinion, I don't blame anyone.

Zivy
It's just speculation, nothing more, so I don't say it is true what I just told about them in my personal opinion, you can trust it, but you also don't have to...

Sorry for triple-posting, but that editing posts would be really good here.

Freebo
You are right. Something is wrong with embak sometimes - i don't get what's going on - but it's like 2 different persons. But don't worry. Just stop fighting with them. Anybody can call me or you and idiot. Let's just not play in their insulting games. The thing is Zi to show others who we are and what we represent. There always will be haters. That doesn't mean we have to be also.

You are right it's not ok they are not showing your servers. I have no idea who is responsible for that. Sometimes there is only one bad hater in some clan and it destroys all clan and makes it look like the whole clan is hating somebody.

But maybe it's all because of standard competition between clans/ admins, etc. When somebody is not strong enough he just starts to insult others.

I have advice here. Never hate and never insult - they won't have any proof. But still - we can be hated. For examble when I see somebody starts saying bad things about me (I know I never did anything wrong to any player - unless he was a hacker) - it will mean for me or my friends that the bad one is him not Freebo.

Yeah I know it's that simple - but it's also very true way.

Just relax build community - don't hate, you know that people admire you and like you - respect them for that - don't ever be sarcastic - and will be not possible to hate you. ( but if you can't live without being sarcastic - I knew few players who can't - maybe try to do it under other name - Wink like aleter ego or smoething).

Thanks for explanation. We need to talk with embak. What does he mean. But meanwhile let's work on Crysis again. Soon can be 2 late.

I still belive EA will give us next 30 days with GameSpy before final patching Smile http://www.ea.com...ce-updates - anyway we will find out in 2 days Smile

See you

Zivy
I just hope it is true with those 30 days, that they can really delay GameSpy from shutting master server down from Crysis.

Now I was on vacation for 1 week, so I have no idea what was happening between servers Grin Sometimes I need a chill from Crysis...

Freebo
Good for you. I hope for some vacations (no PC for few days - Wow) in July. Latest 10 days I had lot of work and other life things do get fixed. So I also couldn't work for Crysis for over a week (time lost) but I hope it's not a big problem because of those 30 extra days.
Today I'm starting again Smile Now for good (at least till 30th of June).

I have also few new ideas for SafeWriting servers - I think some sample will be ready for next Sunday. I hope you're going to like some ideas - as a promotion for the creative usage of your SSM features. Just time, time, time... ...

Jump to Forum: