Main Menu
On-line in Portal
» Guests: 1
» Members: 0
Users on Chat now
Short Messages

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:52
Add mor emaps, admin to server like Alien invasion, mesa map is too overplayed, max 20, 30 min, then no mesa map for 2,3 rounds

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:51
Mesa map is TOO OVERPLAYED, stop playing MESA MAP

DarkAngel
13-10-2021 22:19
Hi everyone, how are you people? I hope that we will play Crysis again soon Smile

Freebo
08-02-2020 15:52
Hi and welcome back Albert. Yeah, Some people are still here from time to time. In this very moment not many. But will be at lest few soon.

Albert
08-02-2020 00:26
Greetings! Anyone still here?

momosk
09-03-2018 02:29
My Tutorial CZ/SK How to connect server (: https://www.youtub
e.com/watch?v=eu1L
aCwSW24

Freebo
07-03-2018 22:43
Of course. This the point of our network. Anybody can create own server even with custom maps + anybody will be able to join it. Check http://CryMP.Net - HELP Page.

momosk
07-03-2018 21:04
is it a possibility to create your own server?

momosk
07-03-2018 21:03
nice tnx

Freebo
07-03-2018 19:15
Hi. Yes. It was on-line for years - and will be back soon - but you shouldn't work so good for all. You can try now Shore on Air Battle - no crazy commands!

momosk
07-03-2018 18:44
Hello I wanted to ask you or you could not create a normal server Map, MESA BEACH because these servers where these awkward commands can not be played is not true crysis.

Tupixpl
02-03-2018 21:27
Crysis1 the best

Frankie
08-01-2018 22:34
Hello.

Frisk14
08-01-2018 16:37
hello

SNIPER
08-12-2017 14:09
yap , it was fine on win7 64 bit , i see this issue only on win8.1 ,and thanks for taking care of crysis you and your teammates

Check more messages
View Subject
 Print subject
16th of July - GameSpy is finally dead
Freebo
Today about 7 PM European time - GameSpy stopped working and it looks like the real end. No-one can login to MP so it's the way it was planned to be. Crysis as we knew it - won't exist anymore.
It looks that last 16 days that we had with old kind of Crysis were just extra days to say goodbye to old, basic Crysis. All hopes of those who thought that GamesSpy's disconnection was just a joke - are lost.

From now will have to use patches to play on servers. Soon tutorials and downloads also on this portal.

So far only one, Zi's patch ( http://forum.tvar... ) is confirmed and has been tested on my own eyes in 2 hours after GameSpy's disconnection. All looks ok.

Also ( GermanCrysis.com http://germancrys...amp;t=1591 ) has finally prepared the patch right on time. We should test it and check how it all works.

PS. Remember that you can use more than one version of your Crysis on one PC. You can still use your DVD, original version with Zi's solution, even if you want to patch it with GermanCrysis.com's finall patch.

Here is my video how to do it:
https://www.youtu...w&hd=1

Here is tutorial how to install Zi's patch for 1.1.1.5767 version:
https://www.youtu...c&hd=1

Here how to install patch from German Crysis for 1.2.1:
https://www.youtu...4&hd=1

We can use both. But first action from my video is required - before any patching. ...

Zivy
By the way, just fyi, with my patch, you can even connect GermanCrysis on 6156 game Smile
Just run game with "-mod sfwcl" and type to console "connect 188.126.8.80 64087", but you will most likely probably get kicked because of sv_cheatprotection being turned on (1).

Freebo
Haha yeah Zi. Would be nice to have all in one - not in 2 parts. I've been checking also GermanCrysis 1.2.1 patched - but on my second PC so far (moved 5767 there to other folder - so I have both versions). All works fine I think. Not many players yet but I think it will change in few days.

Anyway. I will use both patches from now. Let's just install both on my main PC and check which one will work more smooth.

BTW. In-Game Servers list works perfect in GC patch. I just don't know why the list is not showing how many players are on servers. You can see that only after connecting the server. I don't know it it's only me, or only now - or will it stay this way forever.

All those 70 maps are now playable for all players there. This is real change for Crysis. Maybe not that big as my examples of Server Side Maps (because those are almost unlimited - unless you talk about the terrain) but still - some maps are great there. O wish my all even those big maps were on this patch (but I need months to have them done anyway) I just hope people will play those 70 maps or at least 20 best ones. I saw there my 3 old IA maps prepared for the patch. Funny thing is first time around 7 players at the same time there. Was quite strange - 2 years after maps were finished (last year 3-4 players max) - but this is main reason to include maps in kind of "forced" patch. No way someone won't get the map. He just have to get it all together or won't play at all even Steel Mill Smile

I hope your autodownloader for maps will be also perfect solution if not better (considering that my maps are changing every month). But still I would like to have all those ideas working together not in 2 parts, 2 patches. Maybe some day. The day when dreams comes true.

Zivy
In version5: http://forum.tvar...73503#p183 Little preview Smile

Freebo
That would be great to have your patch working also with in-game servers list - because as you know this is the only thing I don't like in your patch : no in-game list support. The thing that you have to open and close Crysis each time while swiching to other server. Only thing that is bad in this solution.
Would be great to have it changed though.

BTW. You shouldn't be showing picture of in-game servers list only from the side of 6156 player because the thing that is unique in your solution/patch is that 5767 players can play their version - this is something. If in-game list won't work with 5767 - won't be a revolution as you know - because GC has it solved for 6156 already. We need 5767 with in-game list. This would be just perfect Smile

I belive it will be possible in the future like other things that I have ideas for. We will talk about it during next weeks. I really belive you can do much better than this. I'm sure of that.

Zivy
5767 one works too, this was just first screenshot from development Smile
Supported games with in-game list now:
Crysis 5767
Crysis 6156
Crysis Wars (6729)
But only 32-bit versions.

Freebo
Haha great. 32 bit is good enough.
Yes. This is what I'm always thinking about. That it's so easy to motivate you to do some programming things that are needed.

Examples:
(1) - 2 months ago I've posted here infos about great thing as map autodownloader - that would be great to have it in our Crysis. Few days later you've got it working in a way Smile
(2) - I've talked with you yesterday about in-game list that it works nice on GC's patch. You just go check and Next day you have your solution on this Smile

I really wish we could talk - 3 years ago - when I was really serching hard for the way to implement Server Side Maps in Crysis 1 - 5765 - I had many ideas that time (and energy before losing it to creat my custom downloadable maps). Belive me Crysis would look different for last 3 years. Imagine at least 300 players each day enterinig 14 or 20 100% new maps (based on terrain of classic ones) - maps without downloading ready for exploration and fun for all - even for noobs who whould never download any map because they are 2 lazy. That could look nice on Crysis MP history videos.

Now it's a little bit too late to get so many players as we could have on our servers with your SSM's and my Server Side Maps, mods, etc.

But I still hope all that stuff can be, and will be used in the future of Crysis. Because I'm not ganna stop like that. You can be sure I'll keep you motivated for new things here during next months Smile Just give it some time. I have already few on my mind.

Elvetiano
New vid on how to use client V5
http://www.youtub...YssRoO24Q8

Zivy
Here comes truth about that bunch of lairs, so called GermanCrysis:
https://www.youtu...DViA8EMMeg Smile

Freebo
Saw that news on your forum in the morning few hours ago - I thought you'd be smart enough to forget about pasting it here. But as soon as you have done it - I need to answer as always.

I don't think this is right place for wars. I know that it's hard to have full authentication when Crytek doesn't want to help so maybe it was not possible to make it 100% working. I'm not the one to judge that but I wanted to test it myself 3 days ago. The problem was I have 5x Original Crysis (3 on DVD and 2 from Origin) but I didn't know how to get not original without CD key to test it.

I know that the best way to deffend is to attack but someone has to stop this stupid war - and no matter who is bigger liar here.

I know both sides and both are ok for me but not for each other as we know. I know the whole story about the conflict - but who cares now about old times kiddie stuff - when game is dying ? I'm not going ba part of the war.

You have to know that your wars has finally destroyed most of Crysis MP. Instead of working on one solution - which would be really great because both sides have good ideas and good programmers - now we have 2 different solutions none is perfect and could be. The problem is that 2 solutions - means that Crysis is not in one piece anymore. 2 means no more of Crysis MP Just many different ways to play it - 3 or 4 doesn't really matter now. Whatever.

So no - still fighting instaed of creating something together was the worst idea and it has killed MP for good. To tell the truth I'm dissaponted and I can't belive that some guys can't stop fighting even now - when our game is dead in 99% and promoting patches doesn't work. I had plans to make it more popular but because of this stupid war - it seems just like losing the time again. Good way to go. Thanks for being childish and multiplying this hate.

I also don't respect lying but we have bigger problem here than just some girlie accusations. I'm dissapointed that most important players in this "game" can't see it all. Shame. ...

Frankie
Unfortunately yes. Everything Everytime falls on egoism of most important people.

Zivy
Now I ask myself, is it worth fighting for 5 players, or shall I leave the game ... ? Probably the second one.

Freebo
If you talk about "standard" Crysis gaming - I'm affraid you are right. No more. Crysis (the one which was always open for all players - is lost because of this split - 2 patches story) So counting on players like we have last month (even my Server Side Maps made sense that time) is just waste of time Sad

But I know one thing for sure... (belive me or not but I really have lost those 2000 hours for modding getting to know things, making detailed maps, flowgraphs and have it all working im MP) I know one thing - that I will for sure work on my maps (again no more new Server Side Maps, what for?) to finish what I have started - I think till the end of the year. I don't care about ignorant's who left Crysis for good. As soon as I achieve what I want - I will just play one, two days of the week for few hours making some videos there.

The thing is that would be nice to have solution that instead of playing at home's network - will let me invite some players (who have watched my videos) and let them play in this kind of "New" "High Quality" Crysis without LOW or MEDIUM option. That's why your solution can be good for it. Not to let play old Crysis that is already dead (at least my beloved 5767) but new one.

I'm really deppressed now because of all that I saw during last 2 days because I was counting on at least 20-30 regular players. So I guess I need to finally get rid of illusions and face it. No more basic Crysis. Crysis when we could meet new players every day just by entering some server. Now it's good only for Clans and most people know I've never liked them anyway.

So I think few days will pass (I have no hopes anymore) and we will talk about the future. But as you have said - you can leave this reanimation of basic Crysis project - we won't have players on it. I think till the end of the year all will forget.

This portal will be ablout history of Crysis 1 - but only as the great MP from past. At least we have so much videos.

I don't think your solution will bring players back here again - But because it's so great - we will talk how to use it for the future of Crysis. Not basic Crysis but the one that can bring some players here. This engine is 2 great to be forgotten and I won't let it. But again no more Crysis as we knew it won't have chance to win with new games when even fans left.

This is my sad opinion. I'm glad you've mad your patch and map downloader. I love it and I have ideas how to develope some little things there - I will send some new requests for it on forum and we can talk about technical stuff on Skype as usual.

But belive me I've lost any hopes for free accesable Crysis as we had for years. It will live only with new mods, maps, servers, with special kind of promotion - as NEW Crysis. This is my goal to achieve till the end of the year (2014) - and ass soon as it will be done I can be the only player there - No matter really - because there will be always opportunity to join my servers with new maps (thanks to some solution I hope we will work on - I can even get money for this project) - all will depend on promotion and good quality videos which will show how great it is comparing to todays sad console type games. But old Crysis ? R.I.P. This is what I see today.

Heel
I think it points back to support from the professionals...the game was left to kids with potato mush brains to run servers. Its a shame because this is the best fps shooter ever developed. This is a permanent fairwell from me as a player. But freebo and frankie youre good guys who are not like the rest...i hope you can make your own shooter game with parkour in the future freebo, as we talked before.

Frankie
Crysis´s fun is that every glitches and bugs in it aren´t originaly wanted there, but thats what makes Crysis being so good game, and thats why we all like it Smile. Im noob in things about PCs. Basics yes. Others no. Only cause of my better knowledge of English I am not "kid with potato mush brain". Thats all xD. 5767 version is in bad situation now. But even if it would die, still we can play SINGLEPLAYER !!! Grin. Well, killing asians isnt that bad haha.

Freebo
Yes Heel. Exactly Parkour Shooter MP game with new ways of traveling, moving, new kinds of weapons, new realistic maps to explore and have fun with. This is exactly it. Most of those things are already working (like on my old Steel Mill Open mods or on other mega mods by other developers). All we need to do is get it all together in one patch (who knows maybe even working with free standalone Crysis Wars demo version) connect it to one network with few servers ready for playing based on Zi's solutions with more advanced new things in it - put it all in one installation file. Then only promote it and make servers alive for weekends. This is it.

Frankie I sure you will be the one who will play with us on maps and servers of new Crysis project.

You are right about SP but for me SP wasn't always the same. Playing SP is not virtual world anymore. It's just gaming like I was in 90's. It's just kind of time killing thing. No interaction no reality and smart opponents.

For example the idea of "MapsExplorer.com" project was always that the map can have only one copy (like in real world) can exist only on one server and can work the same way as real world because of timing, weather, time of day, etc.. - that all requires live players to make this cyber space feel real. Playing one map in SP on 1000 PCs at the same time maybe is fun but it's not the idea I had in MapsExplorer.com project or even on basic Crysis 5767 servers like <Fair Play> jump and fly school - no killing server for over 3 years - yes it was just simple Steel Mill but there was only one server like that. So still like real place that is not changing but always there. Only visitors are changing during the day - but no matter who enters he can see the same things, the same time as others. Singleplayer of Crysis 1 is great for fun or training but the meaning of it is different and I don't see the reason to play Crysis 1 SP more than 3-10 hours in the lifetime. Different thing is to have soldiers on MP maps (like in that old co-op mod for Crysis 1.2.1 made by some guys - but it still works not good enough).

Anyway - SP with great soldiers animation + some new maps - will always be good idea for fun in the future - but as I just said - it's only a game. Crysis 1 MP was always more than that. Real virtual world ready to enter anytime and meet some friends, have fun and parkour together. This thing is lost for now. I just hope new Crysis with new things will live for long time. Starting in 2015. I just need to get all ideas together. But first I need to let this Crysis MP death's depression go away.

Jump to Forum: