Main Menu
On-line in Portal
» Guests: 1
» Members: 0
Users on Chat now
Short Messages

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:52
Add mor emaps, admin to server like Alien invasion, mesa map is too overplayed, max 20, 30 min, then no mesa map for 2,3 rounds

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:51
Mesa map is TOO OVERPLAYED, stop playing MESA MAP

DarkAngel
13-10-2021 22:19
Hi everyone, how are you people? I hope that we will play Crysis again soon Smile

Freebo
08-02-2020 15:52
Hi and welcome back Albert. Yeah, Some people are still here from time to time. In this very moment not many. But will be at lest few soon.

Albert
08-02-2020 00:26
Greetings! Anyone still here?

momosk
09-03-2018 02:29
My Tutorial CZ/SK How to connect server (: https://www.youtub
e.com/watch?v=eu1L
aCwSW24

Freebo
07-03-2018 22:43
Of course. This the point of our network. Anybody can create own server even with custom maps + anybody will be able to join it. Check http://CryMP.Net - HELP Page.

momosk
07-03-2018 21:04
is it a possibility to create your own server?

momosk
07-03-2018 21:03
nice tnx

Freebo
07-03-2018 19:15
Hi. Yes. It was on-line for years - and will be back soon - but you shouldn't work so good for all. You can try now Shore on Air Battle - no crazy commands!

momosk
07-03-2018 18:44
Hello I wanted to ask you or you could not create a normal server Map, MESA BEACH because these servers where these awkward commands can not be played is not true crysis.

Tupixpl
02-03-2018 21:27
Crysis1 the best

Frankie
08-01-2018 22:34
Hello.

Frisk14
08-01-2018 16:37
hello

SNIPER
08-12-2017 14:09
yap , it was fine on win7 64 bit , i see this issue only on win8.1 ,and thanks for taking care of crysis you and your teammates

Check more messages
View Subject
 Print subject
MESA Nostalgia Project
Freebo
It's the end of June today and at the same time end of frist half of 2016.
I think it's time for few words about MESA Nostalgia server.

"MESA Nostalgia Project" server was launched 2 months ago to bring back old memories of old Mesa fans in CryMP.Net network. The plan was to create well ballanced server with optimized version of Mesa which can look good on both LOW and Very High settings. Unlike original map this version has more vegetation and newbie friendly functions - but at the same time has better FPS for any PC.

Main goal was to have 24/7 server with Mesa that would be playable by new players and old fans of Measa. With free vehicles, all weapons and teleporters which make all places easier to access.

I wasn't sure if it's going to work out, but after 2 months and around 30 visitors every day (sometimes up to 18 players only on this server) i think it works quite fine and can bring some fun and life here. To tell the truth I wasn't expecting people playing on this server so often but maybe this is true that Mesa is what some people love.

I never was fan of PS on Mesa, for last years but with this kind of settings even I'm starting to like it a bit. I hope it will stay for a while as classic PS with new, friendly actions and optimization.

I'm still changing settings there, disabling and enabling guns or functions, adding commands and working on ballance - but I think that even right now it's pretty well ballanced for most of players - so starting tomorrow with first of July it's going to work as standard ranked server.

With friendly atmosphere, no hating, no insulting, no hacking. Just the way it should be here.

--====--

Here are MESA Nostalgia settings that are being tested for last 2 months.

(1) Cloak so far has been changing from time to time. For some days it's almost unlimited sometimes it works only when player is not moving sometimes it's normal. But finally it will probably stay in default position so cloak will be usable like in the old times. Not too long not too short -classic
(2) Grenades are NOT disabled and never were on this server. They just have lower range since original range is just a joke and turns fight and duel game to hide and run game of chickens. So this change is going to stay to give more chance those players who can't move fast enough to run away like 20 meters in 1 second. But grenades will always work and will always be powerfull as always.
(3) MOAR is DISABLED due to overusage by both newbies and pro players - will probably stay this way - but depends on players request can be also back.
(4) LAW / RPG - is more powerful against flying vehicles so it can take helicopters with ONE rocket. It's also not very easy with classic laser aiming. But of course many players are using RPG Hack and this is unfair especially when 1 rocket is enough to kill heli. So this has to be solved somehow. But at least it's very easy to kill heli who is raping proto from distance.
(5) Vtol has reduced number of rockets from 6 to 3 because classic setting is way too OP in PS because it's too fast. Probably some changes are going to be made here also in the future - depending what people need.
(6) RADAR is DISABLED Since it's OP with classic settings and doesn't give chance to newbies - can't be working in classic way on this server so finally it will be ballenced for all players.
(7) Gauss - stays on server but it can't hold only 3 bullets . Because Gauss was a huge problem but, let's hope it is going to be used only by newbies. Right now I see advanced users using it all the time on anybody, even for camping and sniping newbies - from the hills which I don't understand. Like they couldn't use DSG as pro aimers.
(8) Anti-baserape protection is working there 3 weeks and it's going to stay this way on this server to avoid helicopters over spawn building which was always making impossible to even join the game by raped team. Sometimes it was just unplayable for new players.
(9) Prototype factory air protection was created because players were complaining that they can't have fun with proto fight while being bombarded from the sky every 3 minutes. Protection is not perfect but it really works and most of actions like that are finally blocked. I'm not sure if it's gonna stay there forever - it all depends on players opinion.
(10) Commands like !scar, !fy and !RPG are there to help buy those weapons in any part of the map. That always gives the chance when someone is being bombed by helicopter in the middle of nowhere and have no chance to defend. Now he can always get !RPG. It's fair enough. All other weapons and vehicles has to be bought using classic way.

--====--

No more things are going to be disabled but maybe more are going to be enabled back or some added to server in July. I don't want to make settings changes later after ballancing everything.

Here's short video showing first days on MESA Nostalgia Project server beta.

Have fun and enjoy the game.

. ...

Freebo
And here's fun during night time on MESA Nostalgia server

https://www.youtu...QEqwuOTWv0

Jump to Forum: