Main Menu
On-line in Portal
» Guests: 2
» Members: 0
Users on Chat now
Short Messages

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:52
Add mor emaps, admin to server like Alien invasion, mesa map is too overplayed, max 20, 30 min, then no mesa map for 2,3 rounds

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:51
Mesa map is TOO OVERPLAYED, stop playing MESA MAP

DarkAngel
13-10-2021 22:19
Hi everyone, how are you people? I hope that we will play Crysis again soon Smile

Freebo
08-02-2020 15:52
Hi and welcome back Albert. Yeah, Some people are still here from time to time. In this very moment not many. But will be at lest few soon.

Albert
08-02-2020 00:26
Greetings! Anyone still here?

momosk
09-03-2018 02:29
My Tutorial CZ/SK How to connect server (: https://www.youtub
e.com/watch?v=eu1L
aCwSW24

Freebo
07-03-2018 22:43
Of course. This the point of our network. Anybody can create own server even with custom maps + anybody will be able to join it. Check http://CryMP.Net - HELP Page.

momosk
07-03-2018 21:04
is it a possibility to create your own server?

momosk
07-03-2018 21:03
nice tnx

Freebo
07-03-2018 19:15
Hi. Yes. It was on-line for years - and will be back soon - but you shouldn't work so good for all. You can try now Shore on Air Battle - no crazy commands!

momosk
07-03-2018 18:44
Hello I wanted to ask you or you could not create a normal server Map, MESA BEACH because these servers where these awkward commands can not be played is not true crysis.

Tupixpl
02-03-2018 21:27
Crysis1 the best

Frankie
08-01-2018 22:34
Hello.

Frisk14
08-01-2018 16:37
hello

SNIPER
08-12-2017 14:09
yap , it was fine on win7 64 bit , i see this issue only on win8.1 ,and thanks for taking care of crysis you and your teammates

Check more messages
View Subject
Crysis 1 Multiplayer - Unofficial Fan Portal » CRYSIS 1 SERVERS ONLY - How and Where to Play » Installation and patching
 Print subject
Crysis SP even not working
Penta
I am not able to start crysis even for single player.
I have an amd processor and I have tried the amd exe without success. I also renamed the profile to profile 2 which didn't work either.
Also unclear about the version I have but I bought it on Steam.
I used to be able to play Crysis (sp) by getting a 64-bit folder from the steam forums however with the multiplayer client, I assumed that this would cause problems so I reinstalled crysis without the 64-bit folder.
I noticed that the multiplayer client creates a 64-bit folder with "Crysis.exe" inside.
However I get a message that it "could not launch the main application"
Pc Specs:
Windows 10 Home
AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.30GHz
6.00 GB ram
64-bit Operating System
Any ideas on what I could do? ...

Freebo
If you have AMD FX processor it's obvious you can have problem with Crysis. As far as I know everybody with this CPU had always problem with runing Crysis even SP.

To tell the truth before last year when some users started to report this problem I had no idea there is CPU that doesn't let to run Crysis. Now (almost 1,5 year now) we know that AMD FX is a problem here.

I never had problems with Crysis on 4 PCs, on Windows XP, Windows 7, With SP or multiplayer. I have Crysis from Origin (on 3 PCs) and DVD version also. No issues.

I just need to add that I have 64bit system and I always use only 32bit Crysis (over 5 years). So it's not the problem.

Here try to read whole theread here http://crymp.net/...1441748403 .

As you know (cause you were trying it as you say) new client has support for AMD FX processors - also - prepared by Zi after all AMD owners have reported problems with running Crysis - so it should help you though.

Unfortunatelly I was never able to test it myself since I never had and never will buy AMD CPU. I wish I could make tests myself and tell you exactly what is best solution - but I can't

Anyway please read that old thread on the network's forum: http://crymp.net/...1441748403 and if it doesn't help - ask question there.

Friends programmers on our network may help you there more with AMD than I can - but none of them have AMD though. Anyway - Good luck.

PS: This AMD issue was a big surprise 1,5 year ago and very sad news for us. Would be more nice players in MP if not this one. Shame AMD. ...

Penta
I will check the help section and the thread you linked me.
Thanks for the response.

Edit (31.03.2016):
I got good news though. I finally managed to get the multiplayer running. I downloaded a 64-bit bin from the steam forums and changed the target path of the multiplayer shortcut to that folder instead of the 32-bit folder. Works now like a charm. ...

megalolpronoob
I have a problem! I didn't play multiplayer a while. And now I try to connect to any server but maps don't downloads. Who can help me? I have the last version of client.

Freebo
Hi man. Long time no see. "maps don't download" ? or you don't wait long enough Smile ? Try to wait instead of closing autodowloader. Some maps are 100 MB some 30. Some 5. I bet you don't even wait man. If so. Send screen, descrbie what maps, what servers, what is the exact reaction. I don't think I have to explain this basics to you. I know you for a long time. You're not ignorant so you should know that without any info from you I can not give any answer. Try again few times and paste full description. Autodowloader works fine. If it wasn't nobody would be able to play last friday on Parkour City - and you can see 10 players here:

If it really doesn't work. Please full description. We will be able to help.

megalolpronoob
Hello, Freebo! Sorry for the late reply(Very buzy now). I tried it right now and it works... Don't know what problem was but anyway thanks!

Jump to Forum: