Main Menu
On-line in Portal
» Guests: 3
» Members: 0
Users on Chat now
Short Messages

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:52
Add mor emaps, admin to server like Alien invasion, mesa map is too overplayed, max 20, 30 min, then no mesa map for 2,3 rounds

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:51
Mesa map is TOO OVERPLAYED, stop playing MESA MAP

DarkAngel
13-10-2021 22:19
Hi everyone, how are you people? I hope that we will play Crysis again soon Smile

Freebo
08-02-2020 15:52
Hi and welcome back Albert. Yeah, Some people are still here from time to time. In this very moment not many. But will be at lest few soon.

Albert
08-02-2020 00:26
Greetings! Anyone still here?

momosk
09-03-2018 02:29
My Tutorial CZ/SK How to connect server (: https://www.youtub
e.com/watch?v=eu1L
aCwSW24

Freebo
07-03-2018 22:43
Of course. This the point of our network. Anybody can create own server even with custom maps + anybody will be able to join it. Check http://CryMP.Net - HELP Page.

momosk
07-03-2018 21:04
is it a possibility to create your own server?

momosk
07-03-2018 21:03
nice tnx

Freebo
07-03-2018 19:15
Hi. Yes. It was on-line for years - and will be back soon - but you shouldn't work so good for all. You can try now Shore on Air Battle - no crazy commands!

momosk
07-03-2018 18:44
Hello I wanted to ask you or you could not create a normal server Map, MESA BEACH because these servers where these awkward commands can not be played is not true crysis.

Tupixpl
02-03-2018 21:27
Crysis1 the best

Frankie
08-01-2018 22:34
Hello.

Frisk14
08-01-2018 16:37
hello

SNIPER
08-12-2017 14:09
yap , it was fine on win7 64 bit , i see this issue only on win8.1 ,and thanks for taking care of crysis you and your teammates

Check more messages
View Subject
 Print subject
Paradise Atoll ON
Freebo
Finally first time afer over 2 years (2013) since map has been created "Paradise Atoll" has been tested todau - during Friday event. Tested by over 10 players.

Of course the reason map wasn't working on-line for latest 2 years was very simple - FPS killer. I wasn't sure if it makes sense to start it on server because of that. But finally after finishing some basic details there, creating High/Low graphics switch and basic version of JetPack and bringing back Paramotor ( straight fron "Necropolis" )- I've decided to present it on Event and at the same time put it on-line on other 24/7 <FP> server.

Even though it has still some sound bugs (Sandbox 2 is full of those) and animation issues (not every animation works at the same time for all players). It's still very playable for explorers with pretty good PCs (sorry for this - I really did my best with optimization)

Those who were there tonight (friday 4th of december) - thanks for testing. I'm going to upload video from this event in few days and paste here soon. Nicks of players will be there.

This beta map can be considered as done (at least till the end of the year). Of course requires some fixing but that is going to be after a while.

Anybody who has strong PC can test map on 24/7 server now:

"<FP> Summer Exploration". on www.CryMP.Net Network.

This huge map can be borring for some players - but the plan with "Paradise Atoll" 2 years ago - was to make relaxing, exploration, and vehicles friendly environment, not interesting one prepared for fight and destruction Smile

Anybody can fly with "Paramotor" there just after picking it up from the roof of main hotel.

Also trying Jet Pack is available for any player - unfortunately in this version of map - admin has to be on server to help with Jet Packa a bit, and teach basics - since it's server/map side mod not client side. But this is the price that has to be paid for not forcing players to install any extra mods. Everything works on server/map side so can't be perfect - but is good enough for fun. BUT it still requires some skills before free style flying is possible.

So... enjoy and have fun in Paradise Atoll (and sorry again for low FPS on Very High settings) ...

Freebo
Well here it is. Video from Friday Event with "Paradise Atoll".

It was really nice hour Smile

Thanks for testing guys and enjoy map in the future. It's on-line now.

To see 60 FPS video - please watch directly on Youtube - not in this window below.

Jump to Forum: