Main Menu
On-line in Portal
» Guests: 1
» Members: 0
Users on Chat now
Short Messages

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:52
Add mor emaps, admin to server like Alien invasion, mesa map is too overplayed, max 20, 30 min, then no mesa map for 2,3 rounds

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:51
Mesa map is TOO OVERPLAYED, stop playing MESA MAP

DarkAngel
13-10-2021 22:19
Hi everyone, how are you people? I hope that we will play Crysis again soon Smile

Freebo
08-02-2020 15:52
Hi and welcome back Albert. Yeah, Some people are still here from time to time. In this very moment not many. But will be at lest few soon.

Albert
08-02-2020 00:26
Greetings! Anyone still here?

momosk
09-03-2018 02:29
My Tutorial CZ/SK How to connect server (: https://www.youtub
e.com/watch?v=eu1L
aCwSW24

Freebo
07-03-2018 22:43
Of course. This the point of our network. Anybody can create own server even with custom maps + anybody will be able to join it. Check http://CryMP.Net - HELP Page.

momosk
07-03-2018 21:04
is it a possibility to create your own server?

momosk
07-03-2018 21:03
nice tnx

Freebo
07-03-2018 19:15
Hi. Yes. It was on-line for years - and will be back soon - but you shouldn't work so good for all. You can try now Shore on Air Battle - no crazy commands!

momosk
07-03-2018 18:44
Hello I wanted to ask you or you could not create a normal server Map, MESA BEACH because these servers where these awkward commands can not be played is not true crysis.

Tupixpl
02-03-2018 21:27
Crysis1 the best

Frankie
08-01-2018 22:34
Hello.

Frisk14
08-01-2018 16:37
hello

SNIPER
08-12-2017 14:09
yap , it was fine on win7 64 bit , i see this issue only on win8.1 ,and thanks for taking care of crysis you and your teammates

Check more messages
View Subject
 Print subject
Website refreshed a bit
Freebo
After a long break this portal is back. A little bit fixed version with limited functions, with more closed and restricted structure but also many infos accessable much easier now than before.

I hope it's going to work better this time than it was before the break in early 2018. Otherwise it will need another long break and decisions to make. No problem with that since it's just a infor portal and it's not needed to play Crysis multiplayer.

I can promise that during next 15 months I will try to finally add here photos and informations about the game I was planning to do here from starters but other things here were more important than creating Museum of Crysis MP. Keeping the game alive was the first thing to do. Now it came time when no efferts are required so creating content for Crysis1.com subsites can become true. Not sure when yet. But a lot should be done in 2020 here.

I'm sure there are always 20-30 people who cares about the history or Crysis Multiplayer - who will find all the new info and photos interesting.

Or... maybe not.

Zivy
I already missed this portal, thought it was forever gone :(

Freebo
Ha Ha. To tell you the truth, I thought the same for over a year Smile But I've decided to give it a second try - with huge user restrictions this time (still not huge enough as I would want but will be done very soon). We're going to see what future brings Smile Can be gone literally any time, be prepared though.
It can also stay and develop for decades and grow 10x in terms of content.
All is possible and it doesn't depend on me much - that's why It can go this or the other way. Doesn't matter to me much anymore because nowadays we do not own internet rules even half we could years ago. Internet is not the same. Not as it was even 5 years ago. We shouldn't feel confident about any of intelectual property content in internet. Literally any. But when hundreds of hours has been put into something - at least let's give it a try Wink

So enjoy whatever you like and whatever you can here. Creative potential is huge. But unused for sure. Yet. ...

Jump to Forum: