Main Menu
On-line in Portal
» Guests: 1
» Members: 0
Users on Chat now
Short Messages

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:52
Add mor emaps, admin to server like Alien invasion, mesa map is too overplayed, max 20, 30 min, then no mesa map for 2,3 rounds

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:51
Mesa map is TOO OVERPLAYED, stop playing MESA MAP

DarkAngel
13-10-2021 22:19
Hi everyone, how are you people? I hope that we will play Crysis again soon Smile

Freebo
08-02-2020 15:52
Hi and welcome back Albert. Yeah, Some people are still here from time to time. In this very moment not many. But will be at lest few soon.

Albert
08-02-2020 00:26
Greetings! Anyone still here?

momosk
09-03-2018 02:29
My Tutorial CZ/SK How to connect server (: https://www.youtub
e.com/watch?v=eu1L
aCwSW24

Freebo
07-03-2018 22:43
Of course. This the point of our network. Anybody can create own server even with custom maps + anybody will be able to join it. Check http://CryMP.Net - HELP Page.

momosk
07-03-2018 21:04
is it a possibility to create your own server?

momosk
07-03-2018 21:03
nice tnx

Freebo
07-03-2018 19:15
Hi. Yes. It was on-line for years - and will be back soon - but you shouldn't work so good for all. You can try now Shore on Air Battle - no crazy commands!

momosk
07-03-2018 18:44
Hello I wanted to ask you or you could not create a normal server Map, MESA BEACH because these servers where these awkward commands can not be played is not true crysis.

Tupixpl
02-03-2018 21:27
Crysis1 the best

Frankie
08-01-2018 22:34
Hello.

Frisk14
08-01-2018 16:37
hello

SNIPER
08-12-2017 14:09
yap , it was fine on win7 64 bit , i see this issue only on win8.1 ,and thanks for taking care of crysis you and your teammates

Check more messages
View Subject
 Print subject
Where to play after GameSpy Shutdown ?
Sykes
Exactly I really need to know where we will play after Game Spy will be off ?

Do you know exact place where to login ? How will it work anyway ?

Maybe only in lan ? Guys ? ...

Frankie
Its working on some patches/modes.. Im not right guy to tell you. I dont know where. Its not sure at all i think. I saw lot of massages from different people about it and seems like some of them are fake.. Well Im too quite confused of this Smile. Others can answer better i hope.

embak
Good news guys http://germancrys...amp;t=1591 here have working solution (soon will have videos on youtoube too), as Crytek say before - Crysis multiplayer will continue to work, but for more info we should to ask Freebo - he is friend with German Crysis owner. Freebo we believe in you.

Web
Freebo
Hey guys - the truth is we still can't tell how will this kind of patch work after 31'st of May. We have to wait 3 weeks to find out (it will be the time we will have no choice because GameSpy will be 100% dead). I'm getting more info every day and things are changing a little.

Now I know there are 2 patches ready one prepared by GermanCrysis other by Zi - our SafeWriting programmer. I'm not sure yet which will be better for us and our servers.

I just hope people will choose the right one - because if part of players will use GC patch and the other part Zi's solution - It won't make sense at all. We need Only One version that will be used by Everyone.

If you ask me - I'd like to use what Zi is preparing (I've been waiting for his patch for over 4 weeks) - but i'm not sure if his version will be better than GC (looks like GC have more universal solution - without registering on their website - but I can be wrong).

We will know all answers - right after 31'st. We will test both versions Zi's and GC's for hours to make a choice.

But as I've said - most importaint of all is to make people use ONLY ONE patch. I will put the patch that we will choose in Download section of this portal - after 31'st so anybody who enter's this site will know how to install patch and how to play
Multiplayer.

Don't worry. We will keep it alive together.

embak
today EA confirm http://www.ea.com...ce-updates 50 EA games remain without multiplayer Crysis and Crysis Wars and Crysis 2 game over confirmed

Web
Freebo
Yes that's right Embak. But it's nothing new in that. By the way - we all know that EA is the company that makes the money - and that's it. So remember when you buy some EA's Multiplayer game - you can be sure that it will work only for a while. It's not a lifetime deal. Sad but that's how big business works. People are not importaint anymore. Forget about ethics - money talks. World as we know is ending for sure.

Jump to Forum: